Friday, March 26, 2010

Megan And Megan Adventures


Megan and I started our trip out by filling up the tank. We reached the bridge and totally forgot that we needed $4.00 to cross it. After begging the man to let us go through he did but we promised we would come back and pay him. We took the first exit which was in a total CSI crime scene waiting to happen. There were no gas stations. Thank heavens for the GPS who led us to the nearest station that was more than 6 miles away or something like that. We got $10.00 after begging the people to give us cash back. Going back over the bridge and paying the man insured blessings for the rest of the day to come.


I feel asleep for a nap. When I woke up I looked over at Megan and it looked like she was going to cry she needed to pee so badly. To our dismay we were also fresh out of gas. The light was on and the nearest gas station was 20 miles away. We hoped that we would make it. We didn't. The car started jerking and wouldn't go faster. After we pulled over to the right side of the road the car came to a full stop. We were 9 miles from Lovelock. Megan still had to pee. She gave me all her AAA info and went to the side of my door to take care of business. Of course the spot we stopped at was flatter than a kitchen table. There was no where for her to hide except the protection of the car. 
I am on the phone with AAA and I look over to my right too see Megan rip off her pants. She puts them on the top of the car and squats down. I am dying of laughter and trying to sound serious on the phone with AAA. Next thing I know Megan is knocking on my window. She peed all over her shoes and since the wind was so strong, it blew pee all over her legs too. There was an old towel in the car she used to clean off her legs. Above is a picture of her pee covered shoes. I gave her the phone to talk to AAA because I didn't know the answers to some of their questions. After she hung up with them 5 minutes later the AAA truck showed up and gave us 5 gallons of gas.  


As we were driving to the nearest gas station, we concluded that we had been blessed for being honest in our dealings because we only waited 5 minutes in the middle of Nevada for AAA! I doubt that ever happens. Megan also told me that after she noticed that she was peeing all over her leg she stood up to freak out a little and 5 cars saw her naked bottom frontal half. Haha. 


First we went to USU in Logan to visit Amelia. After we stayed the night there we went down to Provo and Orem. We split up. She went to classes and I went to play. I had lunch with my cousin Jamie and then Carson picked me up. After having some down time with Carson we meet up with Charles. 


The next day I got to sleep in and the first thing I did after bumming around for awhile was Megan picked me up and we went to go see Sister Hamilton. We read a bunch of Elder Hamilton's emails and caught up for awhile. 


That night I went crazy on visiting people. I started with Jennifer Hansen and then took her all over the place with me to visit with a whole bunch of people. I saw Sarah.


I saw Julianne. Jen came with me to meet up with her at a recording studio. It was really the basement of some guy's house. He was really nice.


He also could play the saw. I have never met someone who could do that. It makes really eerie sounds. 


While we were walking home I called Carson. He was supposed to pick us up on the side of the road while we were walking back to Jen's house but we got their too quickly. He was super fun to play with. Megan also met up with us at Jen's place.


Before we knew it we were on the way home again. This is my favorite point of interest on the way home or to Utah.


We got attacked by killer tumbleweeds. There was a lot of them and they just kept coming.


Megan and I wanted to stop by the Reno Temple. We typed in the address into the GPS and first got a random building. Then we typed the address in again and got this blue house


We tried one more time to find the Reno temple and I believe the 3rd time was a charm in this case. We got to the very windy Reno temple, ran around it and then headed back home.

It was a really fun/short trip. I am so glad I went. 

1 comment: