Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Goodbye Nick... Round Two

Nick and I already said our goodbyes. We found out that we were not going to be able to hangout before he got set apart.

Kaleigh begged me to take her to FHE at the temple and I did. In all honesty I really did not want to go. Once we got there they were talking about how to put the kits together and how to tie to blankets we are sending to Salt Lake. We got there late and the only spots to sit were in the back. They released us to go find a table and I see Mr. Nick Perona himself coming my way.



He is so flirty. I love him.

I am sad to see him go but he is going to do great things in Argentina. I can't believe that we have only known each other for a little more than a year and became so close so fast. What a blessing.

BTW: The Oakland Temple is where we first met and became friends. Ironic.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you lived in Oakland... I was there this last weekend! I visited that very temple, its super asian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really sad about this. I would have totally meet up with you somewhere and maybe you could have meet your twin.

    It could have been epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. this is a sad day, i would have loved to meet my twin and hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete