Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Since Saint Patrick's Day is coming up, my mother and I found another excuse to send out missionary packages. There was not a section of Saint Patrick's Day stuff at the dollar store so we walked up and down every isle looking for green stuff.


This is what we found: soap, silly string, water balloons, gum, mints, candy, a bag, and a cleaner thing. It is so random but I love it. I hope they do too.



I got all that stuff to cram into a small flat rate box from the Post Office. I love that place. In total we are sending 8 packages. Out of the 8 packages, 5 are going to Texas.


This is what they looked like after they were all decorated in Saint Patrick's Day fashion.


My mother and I also bought extra stuff to make a Saint Patrick's Day basket for the missionaries that serve in our ward. The day we wanted to bring them the basket was of course transfers and we got two new elders. Trying to find them and get ahold of them was quite the task but we did. I am thinking that they are going to do great things for our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment