Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hair Hair Hair

Yesterday I did my hair in a braided bun. It was easy enough. 

Conference was great. I basically jumped Jenn, screamed out of pure joy and peed a little when they announced a new temple in the Demorcatic Republic of Congo. Those members in Africa must be SO happy.  I can not even imagine. Well, I kind of can. The new temple will be 600ish miles way. The closest temple they have to Kenya right now is 2500ish miles away... on the other side of the continent. Man oh man. That basically put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. I didn't do much but it was great. 


Today we watched conference again. It was also great. I did Jenn's hair. Just check how lush it is. I seriously cannot get enough of it. I think I have told her to turn around like 50 times today. It looks so cool.

My hair was done up in the braided cross over bun. Jenn had to help me out on this one again. What would I do without her?


Addie and I went on a walk in between sessions and then after it was over we went on a bike ride all over Rexburg. We found some treasures for sure. I had no idea about some of the places in Rexburg she showed me. I did her hair. It turned out SO lush. Seriously. I wish that these pictures showed you better. I loved it so much. 

During the 2nd session today Jenn, Addie and I broke out our crafty side and decorated frames. It was so fun and made the time fly by. Jenn's is the green/yellow combo and mine is the purple/green combo. They turned out super cute. Thank heavens for Porters.

No comments:

Post a Comment