Monday, October 3, 2011

Braided Crown

It was easy. I first curled my hair and then french braided the side until they met each other and wam-bam it was done. 

I am very aware that my hair has reached a very long status and might be pushing polygamist lengths. 
Don't judge. 

For FHE we thought it would be fun to do Human Sundays. We were totally proven right when we were having the time of our lives and it seemed like every other FHE group came out to watch us. 

How you play: 
1. Buy stuff you would use in a normal ice cream sunday
2. Split into 2 groups: one on the top floor and one laying on their backs on the bottom floor.
3. The people on the top floor dish out the ingredients for their perfect ice cream sunday and try to make it into the mouths of the people on the bottom floor.
4. Switch
The bottom floor

The top floor

Getting ready

The after mess with the FHE sisters. We are so beautiful.

Jenn and I. So nappy.

I think all the mess really brought out my eyes and slicked back my hair quite nicely. 
What do you think?

The best part was after and trying to take a shower. All that ran out of my hair was brown. It was a continuous brown run of water. So nasty. 

Today was one of the best days I have had in a long time. 
I have no real clue why but I will list a few. 
1. Jeremy Struk. I love this kid. I got a letter from him and it was just golden. I read it in class and I was all sorts of smiley and I was giggling. I think the people in my macro econ class are convinced I am crazy.
2. Bailey Capener. I also got a letter from her today too. It was perfect. It went so perfectly with Jer's letter. She just cracks me up.
3. I got a text from Brittany Sims at 2:02 am. It didn't wake me up. I got it in the morning. It said something along the lines of, "I just almost peed my pants and it reminded me of you." Is there any better text in the world I could have woken up to?! Best thing ever. 
4. All my morning classes are canceled for the rest of the week. I love when class is canceled. This means I only have one class a week. 
5. I had a really good hair day. Enough said. 
6. I love the rain. It rained. 
7. I got a package from my Mom and Kaleigh. Who doesn't love a little love mail in the form of a package?
8. I got my last paycheck from working this summer. It was 3 times as much as I thought it was going to be and there was a $50 bonus attached to it!
9. FHE was awesome. Human Sundays?! Best idea ever. 
10. I finally feel a little on top of my homework. Just a little.

And that is basically it. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope your day was half as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment