Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bad Hair Day

There are no pictures of hair today. I did do it the way I was supposed to. I just was not feeling it. Today was just simple with braided bangs back and hair down. It doesn't really get easier than that. Something about my hair being ridiculously long and straight just wasn't working for me today. I felt so polygamist. I kept the braid like I was supposed to and then put it in a pony tail. That wasn't working for me either but I kept it.

How can one bad hair day make you so insecure? For reals.
All day long.
It stunk.

Also I think there was a combo of my eye lashes clumping together too.
Well, I don't think.
I know.

The combo of my bad hair and clumpy eye lashes just made for an insecure day.
My roomies tried to comfort me with the famous, "Don't be insecure girl! Work that pony tail! Own that up-do!" but it just was not working for me.

It was just one of those days.

Then, I went to Raven's house. She is like a bandaid. She just makes it all better. She just sat me down and did my hair and makeup and turned me into a punk rock goddess and it was great. Everything was okay in the world again. I love that girl.

And that was my day.

1 comment: