Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Braided Messy Bun

This hair style was the bomb. Maybe I just say that because yesterday was so tragic but really... I was in love. Remember back in the day when I started this whole deal and I did my hair up in the Becky? Well, my roomies all thought this should be called the Reverse Becky.

Here she is:

I know. You love the hair. Okay, you have to cut me some slack. I took the picture at the end of the night. I have been rocking this hair do all day and it has been raining. Didn't she keep up quite nicely?

As you can probably tell from the tone in my typing, I had an excellent day. What made it so great? I have no idea. My eye lashes didn't clump and my hair was great. That is always the perfect start to a day. Also today for the first time in a long time I felt like I had my best friend back. Maybe I didn't see them today or haven't even seen them since Saturday but the void was full today. If you read this... thanks for that.

For all you hot people out there, I hope your day was just as great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment