Friday, November 19, 2010

Operation Maddy

Becca made me come to Utah this weekend. Who am I kidding? I was more than willing. I was basically begging her to make me come. If I was coming, there was no way we were going to leave Maddy alone.We made her come too.

I was on strict orders from Domanic this weekend. He had an operation for me. It was called Operation Maddy. She was having a rough couple of weeks and I was supposed to help her have a great night. I couldn't have done it without the coaching of Dom. 

Part one: Doll her up! 
I did her hair all fancy like and then her awesome make up. What happens after you get all pretty-fied? A photo shoot. 
Done and done.
Part 2: Ice Cream
I guess ice cream does the soul good but it was too cold for it. We hit up Mavericks instead for some hot chocolate. 

Part 3: Flowers
"Every girl deserves to get flowers at least once a week." -Domanic
So that is exactly what we did. She chose this cute potted set of purple flowers.

Becca and Spenser got home really late that night. We all crashed on the couches upstairs at the Hatch's home. 

The next day we all wanted to leave early. How do we do this? 
Go back to Garlick's ward again. 


Somehow we got there super early. We left and did a short photo shoot at the park across the street. We came back to the ward with time to spare. Mike wasn't there because he was sick. He served in Becca's ward back in Dallas. 

We quickly got over that, returned to the Hatch's, packed and left back to Rexburg. On the way home we stopped at the temple. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment