Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Valentines

This year I had a lot of Valentines. I loved it except for the part that they are all on missions. This is what my family put together to send them.


This is just the start. The items that went inside the boxes are on the side in the many bags.


Look at how full of love those boxes are! It just makes me so happy.


Here are all the boxes sealed and ready to go to the post office. I love the post office. We drew all over the boxes. Every single one was different except this one side always kind of looked similar. We made wanted to make sure they knew these were Valentine packages and so we told them that they couldn't open them until the day before Valentines Day.

It was totally worth it to send all those packages when I got their replies. I realize that they are on missions and have no money so they were all really cute notes. My favorite note ended like this:

"I love you, Valentine!"

It made my heart melt. You can most likely guess who said that. These Elders and so cute and I love every single one of them. I am so lucky to have such awesome guy friends and Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment