Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Kev!

Soon it will be my best friend's birthday. He is turning the ripe age of 20! He is on a mission so he won't see this but I sent him a letter and a package so he knows that I love him. That is for sure.

This is the cute kid. He cracks me up.


His name would be Elder Kevin Gregory Forsell.

He is serving in Dallas, Texas right now. Those people are so lucky to have him. 

I want to tell you 5 things that I love about him. Here they are:
1. He is such a good example to everyone and anyone.
2. He talks to me for hours and hours on the phone when he is not serving the Lord because he really cares about people.
3. I can always count on him to send me a letter every Friday or Saturday and it is always the highlight of my week.
4. He loves his family but mostly his lovely sisters.
5. He makes me a better person and want to be a better person.

This kid is a blessed son of God and everyone that meets him is so lucky. I sure do miss him but I know that he is in the right place.

I love him so much!


1 comment: