Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Megan, I have nothing to do."

I swear these are the words that come out of Kaleigh every time she opens her mouth. She is always telling me how lame her life is and how there is nothing to do and how I need to be her "social director" as my mom would say. One day I said to Kaleigh, "Change your pants(she was in PJs) lets drive towards the green hills and have a Kaleigh/ Megan photo shoot!" She did not like this idea but I made her do it anyway. These are some of our favorites.




As you can tell, we never made it to the lush green hills. That is okay because we found some places closer to home that were quite beautiful. I also nearly killed us as I started to drive up Boulder Creek. I will publicly say that, I am not the best driver. I am pretty sure that Kaleigh is totally going to be down the next time I have an idea like this because she loved it.

I am totally the best big sister ever! Or at least that is what I tell myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment