Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I never was a Girl Scout

My parents never let me be a girl scout when younger but in all honesty I doubt that I ever asked. Yesterday, I totally filled my need to be a girl scout. My mother and I sorted out $1000.00 worth of girl scout cookies and started to deliver them with Erina and Taleah. I definatly got asked if I was Erina's mom. "Hahaha. No, I am not her mom. She's my sister."



Here are the cookies all organized into piles like: Dad's work, Church, Leads Club, etc.

Some people just paid for the cookies and then gave them back to us because they did not want them. Basically, we are going to have girl scout cookies at my house year round. Just call up my mom if you are wanting some. Erina is also going to sell cookies outside different stores. If you really want to know when or where, facebook me.

No comments:

Post a Comment