Friday, August 24, 2012

wedding seven

My long time roommate Sniffer Nene got married to her high school crush. 

She got married the day after Raven got married. It turned out impossible to get to both of the weddings. Due to the fact that I was working and San Diego is way easier and cheaper to get to then Idaho Falls I choose to stick to my home state. 

She knew of this situation and presented me with the desire to have me at her wedding but also understood that Raven's wedding was just all around easier for me. I would have loved to be there. I would have loved it so much. 


What I learned from their wedding: 
1. Reuse a family dress. It still looks just as luscious on the 2nd person. 
2. Keep your high school crushes. It might work in your favor a few years down the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment