Friday, August 10, 2012

wedding one

Everyone jokes that the movie 27 Dresses is written about my life. I tell you that I have a goal to not be a bridesmaid in 27 weddings. It is a noble quest. 

The first wedding I was ever a bridesmaid in was for Kendra Gaurding. She is this lush woman that I met during the Oakland Temple Pageant. I just love Kendra to pieces. 

She got married in the Oakland temple in December. 


What have I learned from her wedding?
1. Don't let your mom pick your shoes.
2. If you are going to have a dance party the best way to get the crowd moving is to dance yourself.
3. Bridesmaids are really just there for a few pictures. 


1 comment:

  1. Aww I love you Megan sooo much! You spelled my last name wrong, though! haha. Man, you've been part of a lot of weddings! I'm glad I got the ball rolling for you. I'm so glad you were a part of my wedding because now you'll be in my wedding album for the rest of my life. :) When you need help with your wedding just call me and I'll be there for you! :)

    ReplyDelete