Friday, August 10, 2012

wedding four

My home girl Becca, snuck this little engagement on me while I was in Kenya to her long time friend, Scot. 

When I got home from Kenya she told me the date and color scheme. I got the dress no problem everything was working perfectly until I tried to get a ticket to Dallas from Idaho and then everything fell apart. 
This is when Zach and Raven stepped in and saved the day. I am so grateful for that still to this day. 


They got married in the San Antonio Temple in Texas. It was as hot as hades. 
What I learned from their wedding:
1. When you have done all you can the Lord will provide. (Zach and Raven)
2. If you need it... it will be confirmed to you who you are supposed to marry. 
3. If the temple closest to you is closed the weekend you want to get married just wait until it opens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment