Monday, June 4, 2012

short lived

Today was the first day of the cleanse. I had the breakfast of a champion. I started with lots and lots of watermelon. The day continued with more watermelon, lots of cantaloupe, strawberries, apples, oranges and grapes. It was going swell until the night hit and boom... 
I became Oscar the Grouch 
Everything anyone did made me so mad. I knew it was because of the lack of things that I had eaten. I was just so peeved about the littlest things. 
FHE was awful because I just could not enjoy anything. 

This is when I knew that I had to stop the cleanse and go back to being normal. I cannot handle a whole week of just constantly being annoyed by every little thing. I might have punched my one of my roommates.  
Our nextdoor neighbor, Sarah, made us meatballs and brown rice for dinner. I quickly went over to her house and asked for some. She laughed at me and handed over the goods. 
She is going to go straight to heaven. 

As random facts of today:
I have peed over 10 times. 
And I have dropped off the Cosby kids 4 times. 
I lost about 5 pounds too. 

Was it worth it? Heck no.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha AGREED! Watermelon is gross anyways, and it puts me in a bad mood to. God put so many good foods in the world for a reason-it would be disrespectful not to eat them! And I am all. about. respect.

    ReplyDelete