Thursday, June 21, 2012

facebook stalk

Here I am in African Club. I am the token white girl minus the one that is married to the president. I am sitting down by the wall in the MC little theater and the tallest lankiest African boy plops right down next to me. 

"I saw you with Abilla in Kenya."
(It took me a while through his accent to figure out what the child was saying.)
"WHAT? How do you know Oscar? And where did you see us?"
"I am from Kenya."
"No freaking way. Which ward are you in?"
"Eldoret."
"Shut up."
"Okay, you are right I am from Zimbabwe. I served with him in Uganda and Ethiopia."

This is the second time something like this has happened to me. I cannot believe it. 
It made my night but also it is a little creepy because that means this brother has been doing some serious facebook stalking to be able to pick me out of a crowd like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment