Thursday, March 1, 2012

no words

I am sitting in my house after a trip to Thika to pick up some goods. 
There is a quick tap on the window.
All the boys are at school... who ditched and came to knock on my window?
I went outside to see who it was. 
There was no one. 

I turned the corner.
There was Micheal
Instant heart explosion. 

He jumped into my arms and I didn't want to let him go for fear it was not real. 
He was real. 
And so were the mass amount of boys from boarding school that were in the dorm. 
I could not handle my excitement.

After I settled down a little and took it all in... I was talking to the boys. 
What is that you say?
The boys from Gacio are coming home today too!!!!!

I think I died and went to heaven. 

Oh it gets better. 
Kaleigh and I start to get things ready for class. 
In the middle of class to run to my house to get a prize. 
Guess who is standing at my door?
ALEX!!!

The heavens have open ladies and gentlemen. 

We feed Alex and stored him in our house until my boy comes home.
Clinton arrives and I am so happy I was almost about to crack a tear or two. 
He is so wonderful. 


I love these boys so much. 
I forget sometimes but today was like a smack in the face of how much I love them. 
I just did not want to let them go. 
I just wanted to squeeze the crap out of them.

Best day ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment