Sunday, March 25, 2012

busy.

Hi. It is Megan here.
I have been busy.

Not just your normal busy but we basically travel back and forth from Nairobi to Thika everyday. That is like going from San Jose to San Fran everyday. Let's just say Kaleigh and I think the one hour to two hour trip is becoming normal.
Because it is.

What are we doing in Nairboi?
Good question.

I will tell you one day but not now.
Sorry about that.

But we have been frequenting this orphanage.
It is owned and run by Mormons and all the kids are active.
It totally has a different feeling then the orphanage we work at.
There is just so much love there.

We also have been going to the church to cook a lot and ward activities.
We hardly ever see our boys and when we do it is for like 20 seconds in the morning or at night just in time to give them hugs right before they head off to bed.
It is really sad.

Kaleigh and I are down to 2 weeks and 1 day.
It feels like a joke.
I wish it was a joke.

The mass amount of things we have to do/want to do before we leave is daunting.
Thank heavens for Gabby and Oscar because they are going to tackle the checklist with us.
I plan to catch up with blogging when I get home.

I am sorry for my faithful stalkers that it breaks their hearts to hear that.
I am just at this time crunch and I want to spend as much time as I can in Kenya.
Not in cyber space.

I love you all.
See you way too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment