Thursday, March 8, 2012

firsts.

I know there are a million things I need to post about but I guess I will start with the latest greatest.

Kenya has provided me with a lot of firsts. 
Milked a cow.
Lived in a foreign country.
Traveled outside the US without family. 
Saw lots of wild animals in their natural habitats. 
Started to learn a foreign language. 
Got a parasite. 
Cut open a kid's foot with a knife.
and the list goes on. 

But the latest first I had to approach was telling a boy that liked me a lot that I was not interested.
This sounds super easy but here is the background story.

He was my first friend in the ward here.
I lead him on hard core.
I did like him for a while.

So, you ask.
What changed?

Just the average... one of his best friend started to like me.
You know, the best friend that I have had an extremely huge crush on the whole time I have been in Kenya.

And so you good people of blogger world...
This is my life right now.
The man that I thought was totally out of my league is my short stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment