Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fall 2010

I am so surprised that I do not have a face full of zits from all the stress that signing up for Fall 2010 semester classes has caused me. This is going to be my last semester of foundations courses. 
No more generals for me!!!!



I had three computers open, ripe and ready. The internet was giving me some serious back talk. After just giving up and saying a quick prayer that I would get into the classes I wanted I went to sleep. 

The Lord loves me and hears my prayers. I got into all the classes I want except one because you can only add another religion course after the semester has started but I know I will get into that one too.

M/W/F Classes
10:15-11:15 Accessible Recreation 
11:30-12:30 Math for the Real World
12:45-1:45 Natural Disasters

T/T Classes
10:15-11:15 Family Foundations
11:30-12:30 Foundations Capstone
12:45-1:45 Preparation for Eternal Marriage

It is going to be one crazy semester. I am super excited and I am even more excited to sign up for classes again after this semester because then it will be time to dive into my major and clusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment