Thursday, July 29, 2010

End of the Semester

I wasn't too excited for the semester to end. I was enjoying it. Whenever people would talk about how excited they were for the semester to end, I just didn't understand. I guess I didn't ever catch the "end of semester fever" that everyone else had. It is kind of like swine but less deadly. 

I just wanted to highlight some of the things that happened at the end of the semester.

#1. My Business Stats Project... Me and 4 married men through together a project about toilet paper use in the Taylor building. Of course the girls wiped their tushes about a million times more. 
#2. My former FHE brother, Devin's birthday bash. It was like a cozy concert in the neighbor backyard.
#3. Bailey's cousin came to visit. Every spring semester I have been up at school Kyrsten gets her cute booty up to BYUI for AFY (which is EFY on crack) and plays with us either the night before or the night after the camp is over.
#4. Said goodbye to my old roomie from Fall, Lisa, indefinitely. Time to grow up.
#5. Taking the final and then lunch with my Basic Skills class and most importantly my food group from the hike. 
#6. Finally getting a roomie photo. It took all semester and not until the second that Alexa was walking out the door did we get one. These girls were my roomies all semester. I love them
Alexa, Kat, Sonya, Me, Tiffani, and Brooke

This semester was great. Need to say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment