Sunday, May 15, 2011

25% done

This semester is flying and not at the same time. We are 25% done. I still don't have any complaints. The weather is even getting really good. You can see the the BYU-I students lounging out in their not-so-modest clothing. Even the most Molly Mormon students can be caught soaking up the rays. 


My boy Devin came to visit. Words cannot express how much I love this blessed child of god. I just think he is so wonderful. We also have matching braces, that's always a plus. 



I went horseback ridding. I was kind of dreading it because my roomies were suppose to sign up and go with me but they didn't buy tickets in time. I was left alone. The original plan was to ride around the outside of a lake at some local state park. The day before the ride we got an email. The email stated that the park was still covered in snow and we were going to change locations to the sand dunes. Let me tell you, it was epic. We went all over the dunes and then to end it we rode right down the middle of the lake. I fully enjoyed every second of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment