Wednesday, December 1, 2010

i am SO excited

In 28 days I am going to go on the most incredible trip of my life! It is all hitting me right now. 

I just filled out my placement questionnaire. I could choose between going: urban, rural and remote rural. Without second thinking I picked remote rural. I want the full experience, even if it means peeing in a hole I have to dig myself. 

Kenya, ready or not... here I come!!!
I am so excited about the Zebras.
I am excited that I am going to be in my dreamland, Africa! 
I am uncontrollably excited about the children there and how they are going to melt my heart. I will want to adopt all of them at first sight. It is going to be hard to stop myself. 

I seriously cannot wait. This is all I want for my birthday and Christmas. It is going to be the best present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment