Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Husband

I want to marry this kid....

Pictured: Elder Jeremy Struk

I was looking at the Dallas Texas Mission Transfer Pictures today on facebook and ran into this beauty pictured above and I decided that I am going to marry Jeremy Struk. He is so dang cute all the time and we have always joked about it. 

In all reality he would be the perfect husband. Why would I want to pass that up? 

The first time I met him was the first day of seminary freshman year and I was about ready to shank him. He was just way too much energy for 6:00 am. Little did I know that he would sneak into my heart and become one of my best friends. 

We have been there for each other in the ups and downs. I love him so much it is ridiculous. 

That is it! I have made up my mind! We are going to get married once I can convince him of it and after he returns with honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment