Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feeding the Ducks


For FHE we went to go feed the ducks at the local duck pond. Above is Kat and Tiffani. I love that picture of Tiffani because it looks like she is doing a gay man throw. 


Here is more of the group throwing bread. It was quite enjoyable. I don't remember who took my camera a was taking pictures but there I am on the right.

Pictured: Taylor, Kyle, Kat, Sonya, I forgot his name, Spencer, Brooke, Me, Kevin, Jeff (I think) and Tiffani

This is part of my FHE family... I guess most of my FHE family. We are only missing Alexa. The boys are really starting to grow on me. I think that the Sheffield boys really love FHE and want to hang out with us girls all the time but Spence and another one of the boys just aren't up for that. Kyle and Kevin are brothers and Jeff is their cousin. They are my 3 favorites, if I could pick favorites.


Brother and Sister: Jeff and Tiffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment