Wednesday, October 24, 2012

alumni bingo

Every semester the BYU-I Alumni Association gives out these bingo cards. There are prizes every time you get a new bingo. So exciting, right?

Kaylen and I thought it would be fabulous if we worked to get a blackout this semester to get all the wonderful prizes. 

I think a stroke of genius came across me when I thought that we should ask Kayla to join us. 
She is super fun and great. 
There is one catch... 

She is deaf. 

Neither Kaylen or I speak very good sign language. 

With a lot of pointing and crazy finger throwing up she understood us and now is part of the crew.
 We will black out that bingo and soak the Alumni Association for all they are worth. 


Here is #25: Locate and take a picture with the Thomas E. Ricks Statue on campus and post it on the Alumni Facebook wall. 
And #13: Create your own tradition. Tell us what you did. If you pick/rub Thomas' nose, you will be engaged by the end of the semester. 

All you marriage hungry people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment