Sunday, August 21, 2011

World Domination

I am thinking about the next year of my life. I turn 22 at the end of this one. I never thought I would make it to this age so quickly. You think it is a joke but I am for real.

I am going to start the year on December 26th when I jump on a plane and head to London to catch another flight back to Kenya. Once you go black, you never go back. I will be in Kenya for 4 months. I am just so excited I could pee my pants.

My family is getting together for Auntie Kat's unveiling in July in New Zealand. So, I thought to myself, "Self, why turn around and go home if you are just going to fly to the other side of the world in a few months?"

This is how my planning began. My wheels in my brain started turning.

I want to go to India so bad.
And Thailand.
And Nepal.
And Fiji.

I am young.
I am not scared of traveling.
I have a passport.

I connected all the dots and everything is working out like a dream. No joke. Thank heavens for this job and miles I have from the first time I went to Kenya.

Here is the plan:
San Fran to London- Dec 26th
London to Nairobi- Dec 27th
Nairobi to Delhi- April 16th
Delhi to New Zealand- June 30th
New Zealand to Fiji- ?
Fiji to home-?

While I am in India I will adventure up to Nepal and then over to Thiland. Then, while I am in New Zealand I am hoping to do a study abroad. In India I want to work at a leprosy colony. In Fiji I would love to build homes and just help out where ever is needed.

 I am so excited and nervous and whatever else emotion you can feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment