Wednesday, January 20, 2010

High School Friends

Erin, AJ, Elissa, Me, Carrie, Christinky, and Dean

A bunch of my high school friends popped by at my 20th birthday party! What a great surprise! I really thought that I was done with that scene until I saw them and realized that I did not waste 6 years of my life with these kids. I went to school with them from 7th grade until we graduated. We had our ups and downs as a group but stayed in touch through blessed facebook. Everyone is so mature now or at least acts like it around me. I really value their friendship and am grateful that they came by. We all attend different colleges and universities around the country and it is always great to catch up. Everyone has such different lives now. Crazy what can happen in two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment